Kale is so amazing for your body, it’s an amazing cleanser for your insides. It’s a big beautiful green leaf that looks pretty cool with a different texture. It’s close to the wild cabbage family but similar to other salad leaf foods. It’s high in vitamin C, vitamin K, lutein, and rich in calcium. It also has sulforaphane a chemical with a potent anti-cancer properties. Nutrition experts suggest having kale in your diet at least 2-3 times a week. Kale is so great for your immune system and flushing you out. I hear that because of the high vitamin k it really helps you overall be better protected from cancer.
Awesome benefits in Kale:
- Chop up the Kale and toss into any of your favorite salads
- Break Kale in half, put on a flat pan, drizzle olive oil, sprinkle sea salt and some quine pepper and bake in oven at 400 degrees for 8-12 minutes – Kale Chips!
- Chop up kale and throw it in a blender and create a GREAT greens drink with celery and a green apple
- Chop up the kale and toss it into your stir fry with other veggys and chicken!
- Break kale in half and place into a sandwich with whole wheat bread, lean turkey, low fat cheese, and your favorite condiment.