I LOVE this recipe! I recently found it in a cook book I got from my sister for Christmas and I tried it out for a party I had at my house and everyone LOVED it. You can also serve it with crackers. Everyone was a little nervous to try it out because it sounds so out there but it was AMAZING, it’s perfect for a snack or a party favorite!
- Prep/Total Time: 15 min.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apples
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread baguette, sliced and toasted
- Place Brie in a microwave-safe bowl. In a small bowl, combine the caramel topping, cranberries, apples and walnuts. Spread over Brie. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 60-90 seconds or until cheese is heated through and slightly melted. Serve with toasted baguette slices. Yield: 8 servings.