Argan oil is a product of the Argan tree, a large leafy tree that produces large fruits containing the oil-rich seeds.
Argan oil is a powerful antioxidant, rich in vitamins and nutrients that condition hair for super shine.
Something I do for amazing shining healthy hair is I mixed a argan oil by the brand one n only(get at Sallys beauty supply) with 1 ½ drops of the oil and a pea size of the Aussie 3 minute miracle and leave that in my hair 30 minutes before I take a shower and then rinse my hair and shampoo and condition as usual. My hair became so soft it was incredible.
There’s a cosmetic brand by Josie Maran and uses argan oil for a lot of her products check it out here:
Benefits of argan oil
- Soften dry skin — Argan Oil’s naturally high concentration in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids work to alleviate dry skin and rough patches.
- Help minimize fine lines — Smooth Argan Oil over skin and under your eyes for intense moisture and to reduce appearance of fine lines.
- Help heal acne blemishes and scarring — With regular use, Argan Oil is widely reported to heal existing acne blemishes, prevent the occurrence of new breakouts and help reduce scarring.
- Soften cuticles — Massage a few drops of Argan Oil onto your cuticles to soften and condition.
- Treat split ends — Rub oil between your hands and smooth through hair to minimize fly-aways and treat split ends.
- Give skin a fresh, youthful look — Argan Oil easily absorbs into skin to give you a youthful, dewy glow.
And it’s safe enough for use on your baby — 100% pure, organic Argan Oil is safe enough to use on your baby’s delicate skin to help treat dryness and soothe redness. You can also smooth over your stomach during pregnancy to help prevent stretch marks.