Talk about a yummy snack! A great way to eat some veggies in your home with a little more flavor and twist. This is a great recipe to try out.
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (9 inch) zucchini, peeled
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil lightly greased with cooking spray.
- Cut the peeled zucchini in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Slice the zucchini ito 1/2 x 1/2 x 4 inch pieces.
- Combine the bread crumbs, cheese, and seasoned salt in a pie plate. Dip the zucchini fries into the melted margarine, then press into bread crumbs. Gently toss between your hands so any bread crumbs that haven’t stuck can fall away. Place the breaded zucchini onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the zucchini in the preheated oven until the fries are golden and tender, about 15 minutes.