Hey beauties, well this is a mask I have tried before and found a easy to follow by recipe from a cool website I like called purefectyourskin.com get is pure? lol. This is a great exfoliate for your face and coffee has antioxidants in it and the milk is soothing to the skin. Everybody loves a good calming mask to put on after a hard days work! Give this puppy a try.
WHAT YOU NEED
WHAT TO DO
- Add the used finely ground coffee into a bowl.
- Stir in the milk until well blended and it will be a thick texture.
- Try not to make the paste too diluted or it’ll be runny and it’s gonna be messy.
- If the mixture becomes too runny, simply add a little more coffee into it.
- Apply the paste onto your face and smooth it out all over your face. Avoid eyes and lips.
- Slowly massage the mixture to your skin.
- Then relax for 20 minutes.
- While washing off the mask, slowly massage the paste to your skin. It acts further as an exfoliator. Don’t massage too hard if you have sensitive skin.
- Pat your face dry.
- Apply moisturizer while your skin is still damp to seal in the moisture.
(Remember not to scrub your skin too hard with the coffee grounds though.)
photos from: google.com