Yessss, it is true they have a recipe for snickers brownie! This was on mybakingaddiction.com and I was so excited and I had to share with you guys. There is nothing better than a brownie but making it with snickers? Oh my, it is just too good to talk about! Let me know if you try it out and like it!
WHAT YOU NEED:
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate; coarsely chopped 3/4 cup butter 1 ½ cups white sugar 3 eggs; lightly beaten 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ¼ teaspoon kosher salt 1 cup all-purpose flour 12 Fun Size Snickers Candy Bars; cut into fourths
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Microwave chocolate and butter or margarine in large bowl at medium (50% power) for 3-4 minutes or until butter is melted.
3. Whisk until chocolate is melted. Stir in sugar. Add in eggs, extract and salt. Gradually add in flour and stir until just combined.
4. Spread ½ the batter into prepared pan. Add an even layer of Snickers and cover with remaining ½ of brownie batter. Bake for 30-35 minutes; do not over bake.
5. Remove to cooling rack. Allow to cool completely before cutting
photo from mybakingaddiction.com