- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 10×15 inch jellyroll pan.
2. Beat together the sugar, oil, pumpkin and eggs. Stir in baking mix, cinnamon and raisins; pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; allow to cool.
- Prepare the frosting by beating together the cream cheese, 1/3 cup butter, milk, vanilla and powdered sugar. Spread frosting evenly over cake and cut into bars.